Monday, February 21, 2011

Inner World


How inner can it be 
When is the music from the air that surounds me,
The emotion of every drop reflected in my skin, my eyes.
She carries the soul.

Inside me there is a solstice of growing doubts.
Like  the longest night that wishes to see the light,
I wander when I'll find an idea thats fills me up with comfortness, 
And will make the night endless.

I wish no one wakes up.
I can be my self swimming down the self
Thinking not to think
And letting think again.

Diving, drowning a bit
Everything is black
I can see so clear
Traslucid black of uncertain everything.

Why should something be nice?
Why would I want to impress someone?
Who are they? 
All of them.

Would they love me more?
What could I do with their love?
Longest night don't go,
I feel so unsafe that this must be more true than anything in this world of...world.

No comments:

Post a Comment